Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Elizabeth Wong Scandal Picture




Elizabeth Wong, the Selangor exco for tourism, environment and consumer affairs, Monday afternoon (16 Feb) said the public distribution of her nude photos was a gross outrage of her modesty and added that she would not step down from office.

In a statement, she said, "I was informed on Friday, 13 Feb 2009 by journalists from the Malay Mail that they have in their possession intimate photos of myself and that the newspaper will be publishing a story about these photographs."

"I was told that some people are trying to distribute photos/videos showing me asleep in partial nudity and also in intimate positions."

She said the distribution and publication of these photos/video is a malicious attack on her personality. This constitutes a gross outrage on my modesty, a gross invasion of my privacy, and in particular the sanctity of my personal life, she added.

"It is being done by unscrupulous persons to embarrass and discredit me? I am a victim in this incident," Wong, who is state assemblywoman for Bukit Lanjan, said.

"I have yesterday lodged a police report in relation to this matter and I will fully cooperate with the police in their investigation. I will therefore not speculate publicly about those responsible for this gross invasion of my privacy."

Wong said she has received support from my supporters, friends, colleagues and members of my constituency and thanked them for their concern, support and encouragement.

"My family members are standing behind me. I would like to appeal to the media to give me and my family members some breathing space in this trying time so that I can weather this huge challenge."

"I will in the meantime continue to carry out my task of serving the people of Selangor faithfully." (MySinchew)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing offensive that I can think of. Nothing immoral about the picture too.
It is the "intruder", the person behind the lens taking the pic who has no morals!! Grave intrusion of someone's privacy. no doubt about it. Seems it isn't safe even in one's own house these days.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

picture not clear

http://picture-wallpapers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Any place to get clear pictures? Cant seem to get any. Only one on the site sotong gave. Anymore around?

Anonymous said...

I guess all the pic quality is the same.

Anonymous said...

what kinda asshole will do that to break into someone house and take picture while ppl in sleep.bangsat btul.some more the picture also not clear. apa yg nak kecoh sgt nie?Elizabeth pun bukan sengaja buat begitu.cameraman ni klou nak tangkap tangkap le nenek dia,mak dia, kakak dia atou adiknya sendiri le senang.bangsat tu camera man ni.kurang ajar..

Stereomanic said...

geez, this is the infamous nude pictures..sorry partial..the only skin i see, is a grainy version of her face..stupid..i hope the person who did this get caught..and i hope eli.wong will continue working for the rakyat.

Anonymous said...

http://img134.picfoco.com/img.php?id=2010528642